Air Poll Jet Venturi is a device specially designed to scrub huge volumes of gases with the help of "Vena Contracta". There is sudden expansion and contraction near the venture throat where the velocity of the gas is very high and separation takes place which is known as Vena Contracta. The Motive fluid, generally water leaves nozzle in a hollow cone spray, creating a draft which draws the gases and vapors in to the moving stream where it is continuously scrubbed. Jet Venturi scrubber is highly efficient for the fume/ gas scrubbing.
The Fig. 2.1 Vent Gas Scrubber System is a compact, light-weight and easy-to-install unit designed for economical and effective control of pollution from low volume sources. Vent Gas Scrubber System is comprised of a Fig. 2.2 Scrubber combined with Liquid Gas Separator. Both are available from stock. Use of the combined Fig. 2.1 Vent Gas Scrubber and Gas Separator is recommended where it is undesirable to send the entrained gas down the drain with the scrubbing liquid. No pressure drop is encountered when using this Liquid Gas Separator, therefore, no effect on scrubber capacity is seen.
Fig. 3.1 High Energy Venturi Scrubber Systems are designed to remove fine micron and submicron particulate from industrial and commercial effluent gases. High Energy Venturi Scrubber System is a wet scrubbing system that combines a High Energy Venturi Scrubber with a Cyclonic Separator. These scrubbers are effective in the removal of dusts, fumes, vapors, and mists; as well as a variety of other air pollutants. Removal efficiency is related to the characteristics of the contaminant and the pressure drop induced across the throat section of the venturi.
Packed Tower Gas Scrubbers are low-energy gas scrubbers. They are used for gas absorption, cooling, and recovery. Because of their high scrubbing efficiency and low power consumption, they are used in many industries for a broad range of applications. Scrubbers of this type perform best when gases to be handled are free of particles, since these tend to clog the packing.
1) Jet Venturi Fume Scrubber : Effective at removing noxious gases, particulates, odors, fumes and dusts from gas streams and are better able to cope with the high temperatures and heavy contaminant loads, than other scrubbers – no fan usually needed.
2) Vent Gas Scrubber System : Compact, light-weight and easy-to-install unit designed for economical and effective control of pollution from low volume sources.
3) High Energy Venturi Scrubber System : Designed to remove fine micron and submicron particulate from industrial and commercial effluent gases.
4) Packed Tower Gas Scrubber : Provides most efficient removal and absorption of noxious gases, performs best when gases to be handled are free of particles.
5) Packaged Scrubber : Includes recycle pump, instruments, piping as required to suit customer’s needs, eliminating the burden of system design.