Pinakin Technology Solution – If you are searching for an Industrial MVR Evaporators System Manufacturer Company in Ahmedabad, India – then we are your partner having core experience in designing and manufacturing of MVR Evaporator System. These systems are designed in such a way that it can be operated with very low specific energy consumption while producing clean condensate to minimize fresh water consumption in the mill. With the increase of the energy costs there is increase in the use of MVR evaporators. These systems works best with low boiling point elevation and where larger heat surface and these system is composed of a preheater, heat exchanger, separator, vapour compressor, vacuum pump, circulating pump, operating platform, control cabinet and other accessories.
MVR is called Mechanical Vapor Recompression. It use the centrifugal compressor to re-compress the secondary vapor(low temperature and low pressure) which is evaporated from the liquid material to rise its temperature and pressure, so as to reuse it as heating source to evaporate the liquid material again. The process is to convert a small amount of electric energy to more heat energy. Theoretically, compared with multi-effect evaporator, it can save more than 50%~80% energy consumption and 90% cooling water.
Composed of a preheater, heat exchanger, separator, vapor compressor, vacuum pump, circulating pump, operating platform, control cabinet, and other accessories.
1. MVR energy-saving evaporation technology is the most advanced technology at present, only need a very small amount of steam (small steam required during start-up, almost no need steam during normal operation), greatly reduce the operation cost, reduce environment pollution.
2. Compared with traditional evaporators, MVR evaporator temperature difference is much smaller, can achieve moderate evaporation, greatly improve product quality and reduce fouling.
3. No need condenser or only a small area of the condenser required, the structure and process is very simple, fully automatic operation and continuous operation, safe and reliable
4. Equipped with CIP cleaning pipeline, on-site cleaning, the whole set of equipment is easy to operate, no dead angle.
5. The material can be evaporated at low temperature (evaporation temperature 50℃~100℃) and no foam is produced. The material is uniform material, no running material, not easy to coking, minimum denaturation for heating material.
6. The installation space of the MVR evaporator is about two times of traditional multi effect evaporator; the equipment investment amount of MVR system is larger, but the operation cost is much lower than the traditional multi effect evaporator.
7. Automatic operation system is necessary to protect the equipment, to avoid the MVR malfunction caused by wrong operation.
8. In some special areas where the steam cost is very low and the electricity price is very high, the economic advantage of MVR evaporator is not obvious, traditional evaporator is recommended.